- 2 coats high quality exterior grade paint
- Stand up viewing window with sliding acrylic panel
- Fully adjustable shadowing visors. Reduces light enterting blind as well as snow or rain
- Easily removable, triple sliding, acrylic window panels (not shown)
- Heavy duty roof coating. 4 times thicker than paint
- Roof overhang to keep rain from washing directly down side of blind also adds another shadow line
- Adjustable, interchangeable and removable silhouette blocking panels
- Optional, digital camo paint pattern
Being born and raised in northern Michigan and having spent countless hours sitting in noisy, cold and cramped hunting blinds, not to mention snow collapsed pop ups, I have critiqued them all with mental notes how improvements could be made. With my obsession for hunting from an early age, and my passion for woodworking, which has been my profession for more than 25 years, I have combined the two, to create what I believe is the most versatile, comfortable, and quiet blind on the market today. Being constructed with a panelized system, it allows you to assemble in less time than it takes to hang a tree-stand deep in those hot spots where trailer or vehicle cannot go.
After my hunting buddies saw my first completed blind, their excitement and positive responses encouraged me to start what is known today as BADDASS BLINDS.
Prices & Availability
For the most up-to-date models and to inquire about pricing and availability please contact BADDASS BLINDS at 231-360-0311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
5′ X 5′ blind
Silhouette blocking panels
Solid Green Paint (exterior)
Carpet, floor and walls
Insulation, floor, walls and ceiling
Carpeted full length shelf (1)
Acrylic triple sliding/removable windows
Additional carpeted shelves
Self storing bed
Bench seat – full length and padded
Digital camo paint pattern
Removable floor panel for ice fishing
Inside Dimensions: 57″ X 57″ X 74″
Door: 27″ X 72″
Optional Bed: 25″ X 70″
Approximate Weight: 265 LBS.
Self storing bed with a 3″ incline for comfort and ease of viewing. Quickly stores on inside of door.
Exterior grade carpet on all walls, floor and back of door.
1-1/2″ foam insulation on floor, walls, ceiling and door.
Precision cut wood framing and exterior grade plywood shell. Wood framing allows interior to be customized easily with hardware (coat hooks, etc.) to fit your personal needs.
Quickly and easily assembled anywhere with deep thread fasteners.
Visors are rope operated and held in any position with “cam” hardware.